For the Crust:
1 cups of Bali Nutra Coconut Butter
1/4 cup Coconut Sugar Or Coconut Nectar
6 tablespoons Coconut Oil.
For the Lime Filling:
3 egg yolks (at room temperature)
1 (Cup/300g) sweetened condensed milk.
1/2 cup lime juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 lime (zested)
Garnish: lime slices
Steps to Make It
Gather the ingredients.
Pre-heat the oven to 350 F.
- Add the Roasted Coconut Butter to the Coconut sugar and Coconut Oil
- Press the Coconut Butter mixture into the bottom of an 8″ x 8″ square baking pan.
Note that a glass pan works very well for this recipe : )
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes and allow to cool slightly, while leaving the oven on.
- For the lime filling: Add the egg yolks to the mixing bowl and, using a stand or hand mixer, whisk for a few minutes until a little fluffy.
- Mix in the sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, salt, and lime zest.
- Pour the mixture into the Bali Nutra Coconut Butter crust and return to the oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until set and ready.
- Cool to room temperature and then refrigerate for 3- 4 hours & slice into bars and serve with a wedge of lime on top, to get the mouth water!