Glycemic Index Chart
Coconut Syrup has a Low Glycemic Index of ± 35, only Low Glycemic sweeteners are considered acceptable for Diabetics.
Glyconutrients are natural plant sugars, that help cell to cell communication. They include 8 plant monosaccharides: galactose, glucose, arabinose, glucosamine, mannose, xylose, rhamnose, and fucose.
Coconut Syrup contains 5 Essential Glyconutrients, including Inulin.
- Higher Macro and Micro Nutrients than any other Natural sweeteners.
- 17 different Amino Acids.
- High mineral content, being a rich source of potassium, magnesium, zinc, and iron.
- Coconut syrup has 36 times the iron, four times the magnesium, and over 10 times the amount of zinc, than brown sugar.
- 13 Vitamins including Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6 and C.