Vegan ChocChip Cookie
- 1 cup Wholewheat Flour
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Bali Nutra Organic Coconut Sugar
- 0.5 cup Dark Chocolate Drops
- 0.5 tsp Salt
- 0.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 cup Nut Butter Of Choice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Bali Nutra Organic Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C. Bruch Coconut oil on a large baking tray.
- Stir sugar, Nut butter, coconut oil, and vanilla extract together with a whisk in a large bowl until completely smooth.
- Mix flour, oats, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl;
- Add to the Nut butter mixture and stir to combine. Fold chocolate chips into the flour mixture.
- Drop your batter by large spoonfuls onto prepared baking tray and press out with spatula, making sure not too thick. Bake cookies in preheated oven until browned along the edges, about 10 minutes. Cool cookies on sheet for 10 mins before removing to a rack to cool completely.