Ingredients for the base
- ⅓ cup Bali Nutra Coconut Butter.
- ¼ cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 2 teaspoons Bali Nutra Coconut Nectar
- 1 teaspoon Bali Nutra Coconut Oil + a bit more for coating the forms
Ingredients for the filling & top
- 1 cup young coconut meat tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons Bali Nutra Coconut Nectar
- ¼ teaspoon matcha
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
Unsweetened⅓ cup vegan dark chocolate chips or baking chocolate.
1. Coat the ramekin forms* lightly with coconut oil.
2. Put all the ingredients for the base in a kitchen processor and blend until the
mixture starts to form little clumps. Put the crust mixture in the forms and press it
down with a spoon.
3. Fill the coconut meat, water, Bali Nutra Coconut Nectar, shredded coconut and
matcha in a high speed blender** and blend for about 1-2 minutes until completely
smooth. Fill the mixture into the ramekins. Place them in the freezer for about 5
hours or overnight.
4. Once the coconut matcha layer is frozen, heat the chocolate chips or baking
chocolate in a double boiler until melted. While the chocolate melts, carefully go
around the edges with a knife and let the ice cream cake slide out of the ramekin.
Top the ice cream cakes with the melted chocolate and flatten it a bit with the
spoon. Let it thaw for about 10 minutes and then dig in :)